Check out my new ebook!

Product Review: Apple Fry Pan with Lid by Real Kitchen.

Hello All,

Some days back, I needed a good quality fry pan and so I searched it through Amazon but all I could see was a frying pan not less than 1000 Rs.But then I came across this pink colored Apple fry pan with lid at only Rs 499/-.I was wondering if I will get the same quality pan as it is shown in picture but then I finally placed the order.I got free home delivery within 3 days and I was amazed with the quality,color and size of the product.It was really worth spending 500 Rupees on this pan.
It's just perfect for our daily usage with 1 year warranty on the product!The pan is coated well and I tried making egg and pan cakes on it immediately and it was a superb experience.This will not only save your time but will add to the beauty of your well furnished kitchens as it looks great with the subtle pink colour.I am using this pan since a month now and its just amazing as its too easy to clean as well.You can even make dosas on it!






So do try this product if you are in search of a good and affordable non stick pan. Its available on Amazon on below link:

Comments

Check out my ebook for Moghlai Recipes-Part 1

Popular Posts