Check out my new ebook!

Bhendi Fry

Hello All,

I am posting a simple yet delicious recipe of bhendi (also called okra) today. There are many ways one can make the lady fingers but this one is my favorite.Bhendi fry requires very few ingredients to make it taste yummy and it will hardly take your 10 minutes.I prepare it whenever I feel lazy or want something really fast to cook.Do try the below recipe and serve it with hot chapatis 😋.



Ingredients:
500 gms-Lady finger
1 tspn- Ginger garlic paste
1 tspn- Red chilli powder
1 tspn-Coriander powder
5 to 6- Curry leaves
1 tspn- Cumin seeds
4 tspn- oil
Salt to taste.

Method:

Wash and cut the lady fingers as shown in below picture.
Take 2 tspn oil in a non stick pan and stir fry the bhendi for 8 to 10 minutes.


Now take other 2 tspn oil in the pan and cumin seeds,Curry leaves and ginger garlic paste.
Fry the ingredients for a minute and add red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt.
Cook the mixture for a minute and add fried bhendi to it.
Mix well and cover the lid and cook the lady fingers for 3 to 5 minutes.

Your bhendi Fry is ready to be served hot.
I will be back with some more vegetarian recipes as demanded by my followers😀 .

Comments

Check out my ebook for Moghlai Recipes-Part 1

Popular Posts