Check out my new ebook!

Product review:Signora Care Daily Collection 650 Watts Atta Kneader/Food Processor

Hello All,

Today, I will be reviewing 'a must in every kitchen' product and that's a food processor.
Well you guys must be thinking what's so special about a food processor, we find it everywhere!
But this one is special because of the cost price at which Signora is selling this product with all functions same as that of any 10K-20K food processor.
Have a look!!





Its a compact design which will fit away in any corner of your kitchen towards a plug point.The best function of this food processor which is really a time and energy saver for me is the atta kneading(I mean the dough making๐Ÿ˜Š).All you need to do is simply add the flour and water proportional to flour quantity and switch ON the knob. U have the dough ready in 2 minutes!!It will save you from the mess some people do while making the dough๐Ÿ˜.
It has been really a great help to me for chopping and whipping the cream for cakes.Its a very good juicer as well.Just guess , all these features only for Rs 2799/-
Isn't this better than those costly and multi fitting food processors??
I would prefer this one anytime and Amazon selling it for 2799 with 1 year warranty is just amazing to add further value to this product.You may also find this on streets of Lohar Chawl in Mumbai but at a price of 3K.
Well I can just go on and on about its productive features but I guess i have explained it all๐Ÿ˜œ.
Go on all women and guys, just have a look on below link to check out more features and I challenge you will be tempted to purchase it if you are looking out for a food processor at a low cost with all day to day necessary features.



Have a good day everyone!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
I will be coming back with some interesting recipe soon...

Comments

Post a Comment

Check out my ebook for Moghlai Recipes-Part 1

Popular Posts