Check out my new ebook!

Prawn Pulav

Hello All,


I am back with a new seafood recipe today!!
Whenever we go to restaurants to have sea food, we generally chose fried or grilled fish tikkas or a fish curry.Many people still haven't explored or cooked the Prawn pulav at home.I used this recipe of my mom and I must tell you it was lovably amazing.
I tried Prawn Pulav this weekend and fortunately it turned out to be delicious😋.I used small prawns in this recipe but you can even use bigger ones or even lobsters.
Do try this and let me know your comments in the tab below!!



Ingredients:-

1/2 kg-Prawns
1/2 kg-Rice(You can even take 1 kg)
2 tbspn-Oil
3-Onions
2-Tomatoes
4 to 5-Green Chillies
2 tspn-Ginger Garlic paste
3 to 4 pieces-Cloves,Cardamom,Black pepper
1-full Cinnamon stick
2-Bay leaves
1 tspn-Turmeric powder
1 tspn-Red chilli powder
1 tspn-Coriander powder
1 tspn-Cumin powder
1 tspn-Garam masala powder
Salt as per taste


Method:-

Clean, wash and soak the prawns in water and some vinegar for 15 minutes.
Take a vessel ad heat oil in it.Put cloves,bay leaves,cardamom and cinnamon stick.
Put the onions and fry it until it becomes translucent.
Add tomatoes and add slit green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
Add the turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder,Garam masala powder,salt and cumin powder.
Add the prawns.Now let the mixture cook for some time until the oil separates from the mixture.
Add the rice and water and cook it until it comes to a boil.
Cover the lid and let the rice and prawn mixture cook together until rice is fully cooked.
Your Prawn Pulav is ready to be served with some salad!!



Comments

Check out my ebook for Moghlai Recipes-Part 1

Popular Posts